Che Best Ways to contact Amazon Customer Service
If calling Amazon’s customer service seems like trouble, there are other ways you can use to communicate Amazon.
- You can contact Amazon’s customer help department in a few different ways to get answers about your orders, returns, shipping, or anything else correlating to your account.
- You can call Amazon directly for quick solutions, but you need to have an Amazon account with a mobile number associated with it. Amazon’s customer service phone number is 1 (833)-365-6500.
- Here are all of the best ways to reach Amazon for help with just regarding anything relevant to your account by phone, email, chat, or social media.
If you’ve ever attempted to communicate Amazon to change in your account or adjust an order, you might have run into some difficulty.
It can be challenging for users to even locate contact information for the eCommerce monster anywhere on its homepage.
To assist you, here are various ways you can get in touch with Amazon customer service when you have difficulty with your account.
How to call Amazon customer service
The Google search “does Amazon have a phone number” reflects about 2 billion hits. The great story is that the answer is yes, they do.
Amazon’s customer service phone number is 1 (833)-365-6500. And you can call this number 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
But calling Amazon usually comes with a wait, and it also requires you to have a mobile number that is linked with your Amazon account, as the customer service spokesperson will send you a verification code via text message before you can start asking your queries or sharing an issue.
If calling seems like trouble, however — even with the ease of voice-commanding a call on an Amazon Echo — there are different ways to communicate the corporation.
How to contact Amazon via chat
Amazon’s “Contact Us” page will lead you into the process of communicating for specific issues while suggesting that you call the company.
Often an online chat with an Amazon customer service rep is an easier way to get in touch with Amazon and to fix an issue. Here’s how to do it.
1. While logged in and on the home page, scroll to the bottom of the page and, under the column labeled “Let Us Help You,” click on “Help.”
2. On the next page, below the title “Browse Help Topics,” hover over (or tap if on mobile) “Need More Help?”
3. Click “Contact Us” form the menu that resembles the right.
4. On the next page, select the general area of matter from the four topics offered “An Order I Placed,” “Devices,” “Digital Content and Services,” or “Prime or Something Different.”
5. Click the drop-down bar(s) below “Tell us more.”
6. Click the button that arrives with the word “Chat” to begin an online discussion with customer service.
How to email Amazon customer service
If you favor contacting Amazon by email, there are two addresses to which you can send mail. But I’ve found that the reply time is frequently 48 hours or even a bit more. That said, an email builds a record of your communication and thus might be the best way for some concerns.
For problems with your account, such as a billing conflict, you should email email@example.com.
For general queries, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact Amazon via social media
If your preferred mode of conversation is social media, you can comment, Tweet, or hashtag one of their different accounts. This is not the common practical way to reach them, but it can provide you to air a difficulty, probably bringing more accurate addressing of the problem from the corporation.
But, if you want solutions quickly, just pick up the telephone and call. Experts are always ready to assist you.